Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009: Angela's MRI

Monday noon, she was scheduled for MRI and the resutl will be available the next day at 5PM, hope it will bring good news. I couldnt visit her to the hospital because I am spending time with my daughter who stayed with my inlaws for 2 weeks (i missed her soo much).

We continue to pray for better result, thanks to my workmate Mark Rolvin Javier for listing Angela for mass intention last Sunday.

Angela misses home and wants to leave the hospital. Sunday (July 12) she called from the hospital and wants to talk to her cousins, i can feel her desire to go home, I mean.. there's not much to do in the hospital, no TV's radio and cellphone charging is not allowed, so she couldnt play on the cellphone 'cause they're saving the battery charge for phone calls and texting. Mom brought her some coloring books, crayons and and a "brick game" to play with but she already got bored with those. When I was there for two days, we did some coloring, played with the brick game, play some dolls, i put her on the wheelchair and walk around the hospital and the goes back to bed.

I hope the doctor will just say "she'll undergo radiotheraphy" and not another surgery, i know, i saw her before when she was sent to the ICU after her surgery,and i don't to see that again and I know nobody wants that, I know Angela don't want that too... Let it be just "radiotheraphy"

No comments:

Post a Comment