Monday, June 29, 2009

Ask her out

My husband's call woke me up last Saturday afternoon (while he's at work), he's asking me out to watch Transformers and I said "no." Sunday afternoon, he called again and asked the same question.. this time I said yes. An girl, it feels so good!!!. It brings back the feelings when you are still Boyfriends/girlfriends.. Normally, married couples are having difficulty finding time to go out like when you are not yet wed. I am just so happy and lucky that my husband never changed. We are together for two years, you may think it's too early to say, but I am just amazed how things stayed the same.

Ask your wife out once in a while until it becomes your habit.... It will keep the fire burning...

BTW, TRANSFORMERS is an AWESOME movie, watch it!!! I just didnt like the part when Sam almost or died and the Primes talked to him.... watch it..

1 comment:

  1. you are right. keep the fire burning! I have yet to watch transformers :(

    ReplyDelete